From initial feedback it's clear that my strategy of always using the desktop resolution isn't working. Think I was being a bit overly optimistic there!
Also, quite a few players have criticised the difficulty. This is a trap I've fallen into previously with Gravity Core.
Based on this, the development tasks for the game are:
- Difficulty level rebalancing
- Settings from 'Normal' difficulty will be moved to 'Hard'
- Slower enemies (on lower difficulties)
- Less damage from enemy bullets (ditto)
- Smaller groups of enemies (ditto)
- Longer invulnerability when respawning
- Warning message when destroyer is approaching
- Screen resolution choice
- Performance settings - nebula density and shrapnel density